Get a Positive Mindset in Seven Easy Steps? Read on…
Having a positive mindset sometimes means making changes in the way you think and react to situations in your life.
Getting some tips on how to finally achieve that positive mindset, will have you planning and executing that plan with precision. Here are 7 great tips to add to your toolbox.
1. You are responsible for everything in your life and that includes your behaviour. When life deals you a terrible hand of cards and things look bleak, remember you are not a victim. In that regards, you shouldnít act like one and look for others to blame.
Telling yourself and others, that life is unfair, will only increase more of what you are getting at this point. Instead, take responsibility and tell yourself that things happen and you will deal with it in a positive way and learn from the situation.
2. End your night and start your day with positive affirmations. You have lots of time to tell yourself that you are amazing, cool and a real go-getter who lets nothing get them down.
Do positive affirmations every time you visit the place with a big mirror. Yes, the washroom is a little sanctuary, and during a shower, you can sing your affirmations. Look in the mirror while you shave or put on makeup and say your affirmations with conviction.
3. You have to spend time with positive people. If you have a room-mate that is negative, you need a new room-mate or spend quality time at the library or meet-ups.
Cull your circle of personal friends and social media buddies on a frequent basis. Always look for ways to add more positive people into your life as it will be a great asset to your positive mindset.
4. Build a positive material library, either with physical books or books that you get from sites like Amazon. Ebooks are great in that you can read them on a device or in the Amazon Cloud and your library of positive material is just a click away.
Put away that music in your car or devices and listen to motivational and self-development material. When you are commuting or exercising, it is the perfect time to exercise your brain and have it grow with potential.
5. Get your S.M.A.R.T goals written today and then take action immediately. When you have goals that are clear with a timeline for reaching, your brain sees a target and will aim for the bullseye.
Goals will give you clarity and focus for what you are going to achieve in your life and following them will make you feel positively successful.
6. Being kind and considerate to others costs absolutely nothing. In fact, it is a major bargain because when you give of yourself and praise others, you raise your level of positivity.
Seeing a wide smile on a personís face, even a total stranger, will give you a boost of the ìhappy juice.í Start looking today for any chance you have to be a smile maker.
7. You want to be kind to others and it may seem like an effort if you aren’t taking care of yourself physically and mentally. Put good food and lots of water into your body and then exercise it like crazy.
Put those positive thoughts into your head and drive any depression, anger or lack of motivation out of your brain. When you are taken full care of yourself, it will be extremely beneficial for your mindset.
Why not grab this “21 Positive Thinking Habits and Hacks” and start a new successful path for yourself. Get it here https://selfhelpwarrior.com/21-positive-thinking-habits-and-hacks/